2008-05-15

hey...am i flying? (^_^)


hey!!! i am flying in front of miyajima...hahahaha noway i just jump and ask my friend, Lu san to took a photo of me. It is nice, isn't it??? hahahaha
hey guys...what's up? hope u are doin so fine so far. as u know i am doni, i'm indonesian...hehehe
i'm the only one indonesian in this short term exchange on this spring-summer period and the youngest student in this program...


Japan...??? mmm...my first impression about Japan is a very beautiful place in world, but actually it's true, b'coz yes it's tru that it is beautiful...i very enjoy living here, even in a first time i thought that Japan is a Mars planet or Pluto... (hahaha) because everything is totally different and difficult to find people who speaks English. Everything just make me shocked on that time,everything is new,everything is different, everything is small here...like my house, my bed, even my pillow... hahaha but i really enjoy that. I love to stay here...

about the japanese?... uuummm...they are nice actually, love to helping us as a foreigner here, they are very kind, so friendly to me and other foreign students, but actually i also have a worst experience here w/ the japanese...but i really love to stay here and happy to stay here...Thanks to my lovely God,my father Jesus Christ who gave me this opportunity to stay and live here, to improve myself here...hehehe
for all of you guys...keep study harder...ganbatte...
and...
God Bless You

No comments: