2008-05-19

my another part of my life...



Hallo...it's me doni...again..hahahaha
it's a nice sunday, no rain, clear sky, beautiful sun, fresh air...
on 18th may 2008... i went to church with Bart...hahahaha finally i found church in Japan, even it's chatolic church but it doesn't matter. I am happy to find that.
mmm...then after that i go to downtown as usual, i always go to downtown every weekend. Just for hanging out and for doing my lovely hooby...yeah! skateboarding!!! hahahah i love skateboarding actually...hehehehe i'll try to say in Japanese " boku wa skateboarding o totemo suki desu!!! " hehehe
i always play in Hanover park with my a lot of new Japanese skater friends there. I love them. they always play together and support me. You know that our logo is Sk8, Fun, and Destroy...yeah! we always having fun together and destroy everything. hahahaha nice, isn't it? then i also met a new friend, he owner of a sk8 shop near Parco, he is nice and very kind. As you know between each skater in every world our relationship is very good and very close. That's what i like, that's called a true friendship.
There, i give you my picture play sk8 in Hanover park, Hiroshima, place that i always play every weekend.I really enjoy that. Let's play sk8 with me guys...he3
This is another part of my life in Japan...

Guys... keep ur spirit.... and...

Rock on...Yeah!!!

God Bless You

No comments: