2013-04-21

Miyajima Tour

Another tour! ^^

After Hiroshima City Tour, next we had a Miyajima Tour. Seeing Itsukushima shrine, temple, and eating Momiji Manju (and also Age Momiji or fried Momiji) :9

From Train Station, we walked to ferry port. It took about 10 minutes to Miyajimaguchi. Arrived in Miyajimaguchi, we were welcomed by, deers! Deers everywhere! Unfortunately, the pictures of deers that I took, were blur. The only good picture was when I took it from behind. I guess it is not appropriate to put in here :p

Way to Itsukushima Shrine

The weather was good, and the smell of sea was also good. Since it was weekend, many people come sightseeing. There were so many tourist from all over the world. I think I could hear three or more languages in Miyajima.

Cold, cold water!
Before entering the shrine, we washed our hands with this water. I just forgot to ask why we should wash our hands. Maybe if you know, you can write a comment below this post? :D It still on the beginning of spring season, so the water was very cold! Well, for me. XD

Tie the Omikuji!
The first thing that caught my eyes was Omikuji, a random fortunes written in a sheet of paper. For 100 yen, you can get the Omikuji. We have to shake "this" and there will be a stick out from a hole that contain a number. After that, you can get your Omikuji. But, it's written in Japanese :'( 


What is "this"? Anyone? :D

After getting your Omikuji, tied it!


A place where you tie your Omikuji

After out from shrine, we were divided again into groups. As for me, the leader of group where I belong still Tatsuyoshi. We ate lunch before going to the next spot: Daishoin Temple! We tried to go inside the temple and feeling the total darkness! All I could do were just stick to the wall and walk slowly. Sometime I was surprised by the small cushion (maybe. Because I couldn't see) under my feet. There were some pictures of Gods inside that labyrinth. Of course I couldn't take a picture there T_T




Inside Daishoin Temple






And this is my favorite, he's hiding in flower pot!

Watanuki! XD
And then we ate Age Momiji and buy some Momiji Manju :3 There were many flavors of Momiji, Anko (red bean paste), cheese, chocolate, lemon etc :9 But I personally love anko-filled momiji manju. Yum!

I bought five actually :9

And as for closing, I took this picture on the way to ferry port:

A decoration
Tired but fun day ^^

***
I planned to go to Hiroshima Candy Festival! Wait for the post! ^^

No comments: