2013-04-09

That Spring, The Journey Begins

Hello there :D

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Nadiyah Salsabila Yangcik and I come from Indonesia. I am an exchange student for Spring-Summer term.

So happy that I can take a part on this short term exchange program. :D
***
It has been a week since I arrived in here. As a tropical-life person, sometimes I can not bear the weather in here, especially at night. I always wrap my body with blankets and wear jacket everywhere! But I really love being in Hiroshima at Spring. Sakura (or Cherry Blossom) everywhere, giving you a pink view in the middle of green scenery, shower you with its petals.

You are in Sakura's home country :D
Sakura~~

Flowers everywhere :)


Do not forget to taste Hiroshima Okonomiyaki! The nearest one is in front of Kodokan and opens at about 5.30 pm. I went there on the very first time I got in Hiroshima :9 So many layers and toppings, and you can choose what toppings you want to put in your Okonomiyaki. Absolutely Oishii!! :9

Hiroshima Okonomiyaki
Ja, kyo wa koko made desu ne :D 

No comments: